Above: Foxy - a special little Meerkat, South Africa
Other posts that you might like:
- Roses in vineyards
- Have you ever – lived your dream?
- Capturing and sharing photo-stories
- Dancing on the wild side!
- 100-Word Challenge for Grownups – Week #166
- Do you need a gun for your mailbox?
- Laughing at ourselves!
- Have you ever…. had issues with photo sizes?
- “Beestekraal” Station Restaurant
One of my favourite things – A miniature Gaul village
PhotographerAll the photographs on this blog (except where otherwise acknowledged) are those of the author and are copyright (© Caladenia or Madoqua). Please do not copy or download without permission.
Category Archives: Astronomy
It was 3 am, dark and pleasantly warm. We were getting up to go to the beach! Towels? Check Camera? Check Food for breakfast? Check Special sunglasses? Check Our choice of beach was about half an hour’s drive away and … Continue reading