This is the third in a set of Awards posts which I have been unable to respond to until just recently. Thank you so much to the lovely Wonderlustgene who has nominated Have you ever….. as a blog worthy of joining the Sisterhood of World Bloggers! If you love travel and amazing photos, then please visit Wonderlust Gene’s blogsite. Give yourself plenty of time, her blog is superb and there is lots to read and enjoy!
What a lovely award logo this is!
The rules for receiving this award are as follows.
- Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer 10 questions (I seem to be doing a bit of that lately!)
- Nominate 10 blogs that you find a joy to read. (I think this is rather too many and with my very slow internet capacity, this would take me a few hours! Instead I will nominate only a very few. (But if you get nominated later, please feel free to go back to nominating 10 blogs if you wish!) However, I won’t be putting them up today – rather, I will come back to this post at a later date to nominate them).
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and let the recipients know that they have been nominated (This I will do when I have selected the blogs).
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
The questions to be answered:
- Your favorite color? Aqua.
- Your favorite animal? This would have to be the elephant.
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Ginger beer.
- Facebook or Twitter? Neither.
- Your favorite pattern? It’s a knitting pattern – an aran jumper (with cables and twists) and I like making them with homespun wool.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving presents, but I am rather partial to getting them too!
- Your favorite number? I like even numbers – my favourite is 8.
- Your favorite day of the week? Saturday!
- Your favorite flower? This is a tough one, I love so many of them. Perhaps the King Protea gets the prize this time.the “unusual aspects of common life”.
- What is your passion? At present it is photography. I like capturing interesting facets of everyday life.
As I discover new blogs and spend time on others that I already enjoy, I will select a few blogs to nominate for this award! Meanwhile, many thanks to all of you who read and/or comment on my posts – you make blogging an enjoyable activity!